We believe that privacy is important to all of our Participants and we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of our Participants’ information. Therefore, we shall protect information about our participants by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed those required by law.
- All CBIS employees may have a need to know the information to provide services to our Participants and therefore will have access to this information.
- We shall not disclose information about our Participants to external organizations unless authorized by our Participants, required by law or necessary to provide our services to our Participants.
- We shall not sell information about our Participants to anyone.
- We shall treat information about former Participants in the same manner we treat information about current Participants.
- If CBIS or CBIS-FS begins to offer services to clients other than institutions, this policy shall be reviewed and revised to address compliance with Regulation S-P of the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding nonpublic personal information of consumers and customers.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.