Replicate as closely as possible, before expenses, the performance of the S&P500® Index
Counter the impact of screens by overweighting select holdings so that the Fund’s broad quantitative characteristics match those of the S&P 500 as closely as possible
|Fund Inception Date||2/1/1995|
|Expense Ratio||Class A: 1.06%; Class B: 0.71%|
Fee waivers and reimbursements are contractual and in effect until 10/31/23.
Annual Average Total Returns
(%) as of
|Trailing||3 Months||1 Year||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
|CRQSX (Inception Date: 2/1/1995)||7.14||-19.91||7.41||9.43||12.60|
|CUIT Value Equity Fund Class A||23.06||-11.58||16.53||13.98||-3.58||9.57|
|CUIT Value Equity Fund Class B||23.5||-11.27||16.96||14.41||-3.26||9.97|
|Russell 1000 Value Index||26.54||-8.27||13.66||17.34||-3.83||13.45|
- Returns are presented net of fees and include the reinvestment of income and past performance is not indicative of future results. Net of fees includes management fees, operating expenses, and fee reductions and/or expense reimbursements. See the fund prospectus for additional information.
- Since inception performance for each benchmark index is calculated based on the inception date of each corresponding Fund share class and reflects no deduction for fees, expenses or taxes.
- Performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth less than their original cost and current performance may be higher or lower that the performance quoted. For performance current to the most recent month end, please call 1-866-348-6466.
- Indices are unmanaged and do not include the effect of fees. One cannot invest in an index.
- Performance data shown prior to 12/03/2021 is that of the funds of the Catholic United Investment Trust (the “Predecessor Funds”). The Predecessor Funds were managed by the Adviser using investment objectives, strategies, policies and restrictions that were in all material respects equivalent. The performance information has been adjusted to reflect Fund expenses which may result in higher or lower performance.
Characteristics as of 12/31/2022
Source: FactSet, eVestment
The securities identified and described do not represent all of the securities purchased, sold or recommended for investor accounts. The reader should not assume that an investment in the securities identified was or will be profitable. For a complete list of securities offered during the period, please contact CBIS.