Current income consistent with the preservation of capital
Focus on sector allocation and security selection, coupled with a top-down macroeconomic risk management process; aimed at minimizing downside risk while maximizing income potential
|Benchmark||Bloomberg U.S. Treasury 1-3 Year Index|
|Fund Inception Date||2/1/1991|
Fee waivers and reimbursements are contractual and in effect until 02/28/24.
*Teachers Advisors LLC (“TAL”), a investment adviser subsidiary of Nuveen (“TAL/Nuveen”). Nuveen is the wholly owned investment manager subsidiary of TIAA. Nuveen provides investment advisory solutions through its investment specialists including Teachers Advisors, LLC, a registered investment adviser, and sub-advisor to the CRI Short Duration Bond Fund.
Annual Average Total Returns
(%) as of
|Trailing||3 Months||1 Year||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
|CRDSX (Inception Date: 2/1/1991)||0.82||3.21||1.27||1.34|
|Bloomberg U.S. Treasury 1-3 Year Index||0.71||2.44||1.03||0.79|
|Bloomberg U.S. Short T- Bills (1-3M) +-||0.01||0.04||0.93||1.08||0.58|
- Returns are presented net of fees and include the reinvestment of income and past performance is not indicative of future results. Net of fees includes management fees, operating expenses, and fee reductions and/or expense reimbursements. See the fund prospectus for additional information.
- Since inception performance for each benchmark index is calculated based on the inception date of each corresponding Fund share class and reflects no deduction for fees, expenses or taxes.
- Performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth less than their original cost and current performance may be higher or lower that the performance quoted. For performance current to the most recent month end, please call 1-866-348-6466.
- Indices are unmanaged and do not include the effect of fees. One cannot invest in an index.
- Performance data shown prior to 12/03/2021 is that of the funds of the Catholic United Investment Trust (the “Predecessor Funds”). The Predecessor Funds were managed by the Adviser using investment objectives, strategies, policies and restrictions that were in all material respects equivalent. The performance information has been adjusted to reflect Fund expenses which may result in higher or lower performance.