Long-term capital appreciation
Combines two managers with complementary growth and value oriented investment processes
|Benchmark||MSCI ACWI ex-US Small Cap|
|Fund Inception Date||1/1/2020|
Fee waivers and reimbursements are contractual and in effect until 10/31/23.
Annual Average Total Returns
(%) as of
|Trailing||3 Months||1 Year||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
|CRNSX (Inception Date: 1/1/2020)||16.29||-17.03||0.36||*||*|
|MSCI ACWI ex-US Small Cap||13.39||-19.56||1.50||*||*|
|MSCI ACWI ex-US Small Cap||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
- Returns are presented net of fees and include the reinvestment of income and past performance is not indicative of future results. Net of fees includes management fees, operating expenses, and fee reductions and/or expense reimbursements. See the fund prospectus for additional information.
- Since inception performance for each benchmark index is calculated based on the inception date of each corresponding Fund share class and reflects no deduction for fees, expenses or taxes.
- Performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth less than their original cost and current performance may be higher or lower that the performance quoted. For performance current to the most recent month end, please call 1-866-348-6466.
- Indices are unmanaged and do not include the effect of fees. One cannot invest in an index.
- Performance data shown prior to 12/03/2021 is that of the funds of the Catholic United Investment Trust (the “Predecessor Funds”). The Predecessor Funds were managed by the Adviser using investment objectives, strategies, policies and restrictions that were in all material respects equivalent. The performance information for periods over one year has been adjusted to reflect Fund expenses which may result in higher or lower performance.