Social Media Statement
Christian Brothers Investment Services’ (“CBIS”) social media profiles are maintained by CBIS. Posts to CBIS’ social media accounts are for informational purposes only, are not individualized or any other kind of investment advice, nor are they recommendations for a service, strategy, product or security. CBIS social media accounts are not solicitations or offerings of any investment products or services.
When reviewing CBIS’ social media content, please keep in mind the following:
- The information reflects the current opinions of the author and is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Material is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any particular service, strategy, product or security
- Information is not intended to endorse any investment or investment strategy, nor is it intended to indicate or imply in any manner that any investment mentioned is now or was ever held in any CBIS portfolio, or that current or past results are indicative of future performance profitability or expectations.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. As with all investments, there are inherent risks to be considered. Any person considering an investment should consult their professional advisors, and should carefully review any prospectus or disclosure document for the investment under consideration.
- Certain statements made on these sites may be statements of future expectations and other “forward-looking” statements that are based on management’s current views and assumptions. The views are subject to change at any time and actual results, performance, market conditions or events may differ from those expressed. Any characteristics included are for illustrative purposes and accordingly, no assumptions or comparisons should be made based upon this information.
You should consider that any Please keep in mind the following:
- Avoid posting personal or confidential information.
- We do not respond to posts or inquiries made through social media.
- Comments are welcome, but we reserve the right to remove any comments that we, in our sole discretion, believe may be unlawful, abusive, offensive, or inappropriate.
- Be kind and respectful. CBIS does not welcome or tolerate any offensive language on its social media accounts
- Please do not post stories about CBIS’ performance. Keep postings to general investment themes rather than commenting upon CBIS or its products or employees.
- Do not post your own investment advice for others.
- Do not promote or sell a product or service through CBIS’ social media account.
- Do not post unauthorized or copyrighted materials to this site.
- Any opinions expressed by our social media followers are those of the persons submitting the comments and do not necessarily represent the views of CBIS
CBIS is not affiliated with any social media platforms and does not endorse statements made by any of its followers. CBIS does not control, is not responsible for and does not expressly or otherwise adopt or endorse any comments, opinions or expressions made by social media users, or the content, advertising, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other content or materials on or available directly or via hyperlinks from this or any other page on these sites or any website owned or operated by a third party.
Consider the funds’ investment objective, risk, and charges and expenses. This and other information can be found in the funds’ prospectus, and if available, the summary prospectus, which may be obtained by visiting www.cbisonline.com or by calling 1-866-348-6466. Please read the prospectus, and if available the summary prospectus, carefully before investing.
There are risks involved in investing, including loss of principal. Asset allocation may not protect against market risk. Diversification may not protect against market risk. There is no guarantee that the fund will achieve its Investment Objective. There is no guarantee that these strategies will result in positive performance.
The funds are distributed by SEI Investment Distribution Company (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with CBIS, Dodge & Cox, Mar Vista, Wellington Management, RhumbLine Advisers, Causeway, Principal, WCM, Global Alpha, Lazard, Brandywine Global Investment Management LLC, Longfellow, or Sun Life Capital Management (U.S.) LLC.